Friday, May 16, 2008







To inspire folks to think FASHION when they see Sis Boom fabrics, I designed and made a reversible  retro-chic bikini with cape/ cover-up. Also, the pink and blue polka dot dress became a tunic, which Jennifer is sporting at Quilt Market this week! If anyone sees her there, snap a picture for me! All from Jennifer Paganelli's Bell Bottoms line. I need to shoot them on a model- the flash in the mirror thing is not very proffesional! When my husband returns from Santa Barbara, CA, I will beg him to take a few pics. You'd think being married to a fashion photographer I'd have it made. But you know the old saying, "The shoemakers children have no shoes"!

6 comments:

Roxanne said...

When do you sleep?

C.L. Davis said...

I LOVE the tunic! Too bad you didn't make and sell patterns. That one has my name all over it.

Kim said...

You have been a busy bee! Everything looks "YUM". The tunic is my fav....

Jennifer Paganelli said...

thank God for you...

Anonymous said...

Girl - look at those legs! What beautiful creations. I can't wait to see that fabric in person.

Jennifer Paganelli said...

still the best poncho ever!!! xoxox Jennifer