Sunday, December 13, 2009

Gone fishing.







I think I was inspired by our recent trip to Nashville with this last project. My husband Tim was doing a video project with our friends Gary and Linda Shiebler. Gary is an incredibly talented singer/song writer in the Americana Country style. They took us fishing in between video shoots and while it wasn't salmon we were catching- in fact I caught nothing but "rays"- I thought some quilted fish would be fun. Since I have been on a potholder kick, (super holiday gift that is always appreciated!), I combined it with some cedar planks to go and a little baggie of brown sugar rub. Check my archives for the video on how to do this yourself. Or, you can get the kits from me...

1 comment:

Cathy said...

That is soooo creative of an idea!! Awesome!!!