Friday, January 8, 2010

Green Grocer Bags tutorial-as promised!



Glad to hear that everyone is anxious to do their part in restoring our environment.
I am including instructions for the Large Bag with Wooden Handles and for the Reusable Fresh Produce Bags. There are two more bags that complete the entire "Green Grocer" ensemble collection. Details and images to come.
I am envisioning a bevy of beauties strolling down a catwalk that looks suspiciously like a shopping aisle, with there haute couture totes en carte! Or am I thinking of a scene from "Stepford Wives"? EEEK! What does this say about me???

1 comment:

Mrs. Darnell said...

I just wanted to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! I have been scrolling through all your past entries. Thank you for such fun eye candy. It is all wonderful inspiration.