Sunday, June 20, 2010

Merry making with horse show ribbons.








I'm getting ready to sell my wares at the Fairfield Hunt Club show here in Connecticut.I have been wanting to use some of my old ribbon rosettes in some crafts, as I have done before. Alas, no, they are not all mine, but many belonged to my friends and others were pulled from ebay.I wasn't sure about that last wreath, but when Ollie decided to take a snooze under it, all of a sudden it wasn't so bad after all.
I also haven't finished up with the "bouquet " idea... I think I could take that a bit farther. Wouldn't they make grand center pieces at a BBQ?

6 comments:

Eighty-Eight Ideas said...

Nancy! These are great!! I LOVE them!!!
Looking forward to sewing again in the fall!! Have a great summer!! XOC

Jennifer said...

Gorgeous!!! You are killing me..totally adore this!!!

Itchin' Stitchin' said...

These are wonderful - wouldn't they just look great for a center piece at a farm wedding - what a fantastic idea!

Frama Exclusives said...

Wow Nancy. You have been working hard. Congratulations for all your great work.

Yaya' s Home said...

Oh, these are amazing! You have created some beautiful pieces. I am your newest Follower. I found you from Open Sky. I would love to ask you some questions about it, if you don't mind. Please email me at yayashome [@] gmail [dot] com.

Thank you so much.

~ Yaya

Reyna Meinhardt said...

What great ideas!! Full of color! I've been trying to come up with ways to use my ribbons, I'm accumulating way to many :/ I really like the bouquet idea!