Monday, November 22, 2010

Panini Quilt.






No, not the sandwich... this is a special quilt for the daughter of my dear friend, Sheila Gray. Sheila is a coach to many talented actors in NYC- including my son, Jack. She is so generous with him that I wanted to make something special for her family, since they haver been so kind and opened their home to Jack. Her eight year old daughter,Sofia, affectionately known as Panini, loves pink, orange and red. I pulled from the latest Sis Boom Collection (Queen Street), some older Sis Boom and Denyse Schmidt, and included some vintage blocks from my favorite personal stash! They all came together like the cast of an Oscar award winning ensemble. I love this quilt. I can't think of a better way to show my love and admiration to a friend. Enjoy Sheila, and Panini. xoxoxNancy

No comments: