Thursday, May 26, 2011

At Westport Farmers Market with Peace Tree Desserts.









Robyn Eads is at it again! She opened up her Peace Tree Desserts booth for the season premiere with a bang. The grand opening for the Westport Farmers Market was just what I needed to attend to get in the mood for summer. This spring has had its share of dismal days, and I am finding it hard to fathom that Memorial Day weekend is upon us.
No worries. After experiencing my first "Cold Roman" from Donnie Rausand a chocolate expresso cookie from Robyn I was buzzing!
From market to home with a bag of spring salad greens, fiddle head ferns, and a wedge of aged goat cheese from Beltane Farm and I am ready to sing Yankee Doodle all day long!
By the way, nice aprons and banner.... If I do say so myself! In fact, they will be available at the market and on The Peace Tree website store. (I also do custom orders).
Order one when you get your Cajeta Caramel sauce with Apple Jack. Great on ice cream, or stirred into your coffee.

1 comment:

nina pomeroy said...

Love these pics..and of course, the apron and banner are gorgeous!