Thursday, April 3, 2008






3 new quilts to show! I'm so glad that they are finally done! Anyone who quilts knows that feeling when the binding is at last done! PHEW! One for my new grand nephew, James Declan Geaney, a.k.a., "the lad", and two are up for grabs. I have them listed on my Etsy shop. The one is a 60''x 60" throw, inspired by the bright colors I associate with Sweden, and the Swedish "Dala" Horses. Surely you have seen them around, brightly painted wooden horses in oranges, blues and greens. A typical folk art item of Scandanavia.
The other is a twin (68"x 82"), quilt with the entire book, "Fury"(1958), depicted on the center for your kids to read while in/on bed. As you see the "kitties" really love it!

3 comments:

Erika Cass Designs said...

Wow, you really do wonders with Sis Boom fabric. Very creative! :o)

The Wooden Spool said...

I just love EACH and EVERY thing you have going on, with your creativity. It's bursting at the seams! The pillows, quilts, love it all. I am off to buy some new bell bottoms fabric ASAP! You are fortunate to have Jennifer as a friend! Wish I could come over and create with you ladies!!!!

Jodi Nelson said...

Love your Blog! LOVE the quilt for your grand nephew! Where did you find the sailor fabric ??? I need that! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents in Blog Land.