Friday, July 17, 2009

What kind of message do you want to send when you hit the "sack"?






I made a few tiny pillows from scraps left over from feed sacks. One went to my friend Ronnie Stam for his birthday, and one is going to my old friend and colleague, make up artist Bobbi Brown. My 21 year old daughter, Genevieve, and I just did a photo shoot for her new book and I we had a blast! I got to see some of my "model" friends for the first time in 20 years- I hadn't seen Mary Gorman ( THE brunette) since I met my husband on that fateful "SEVENTEEN" magazine shoot with Bruce Weber almost 30 years ago. I also got to see Ralph Lauren muse, Jane Gill, Dianne deWitt (and her daughter Adrienne) who was one of the first models to cross over from runway to print stardom, and LPGA rising star, Morgan Pressel. More to come.

No comments: