Monday, February 7, 2011

Quilting double time.



My niece is putting me to the test. I like to think I am prolific, but my Becky had twins- 5 weeks ahead of schedule- and I need to make them quilts before our visit on Saturday. I decided to feature a black and white original photo printed on fabric to be the focal point, and to disperse color here and there among Sis Boom black and white prints.
Owen will get the deer in the woods with primary colors.
Chloe will get a sea shell with various shades of pink and white.
One down, one to go.
Quilting to be completed tomorrow- ready for a ride up to Providence , RI by the weekend!
I am a proud Great Aunt... can't wait.

1 comment:

NANCY LEFKO said...

Imagine my surprise when scrolling through the Stash Books blog, I saw your photo pop up. You may not remember me...we went to Northport HS together, I was 2 years ahead of you but we ran in the same circle of friends. (my maiden name was Dahl) I enjoyed perusing your blog...your quilting work is lovely. Are you still in NY? I am settled in NH with my husband and three sons. Best wishes to you :)